So tonight Jim and Pam get married. How do you Office fans feel about this? A lot of people seem to think that show will lose its draw once the whole Jim/Pam thing is a done deal. Kind of like what happened in Lois and Clarke when they finally got married and Terri Hatcher found out that Dean Cain was really Superman. (Does anyone else remember this? Because if not I'm going to feel kind of stupid.)
I don't know, I think if people were going to lose interest, they would have done so when Jim and Pam started dating. Don't you think? To be honest, I think a lot of people weren't really into the Jim and Pam drama to start with, so they will be glad it's over.
That is my deep thought for the day.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago

4 comments:
I feel like I'm betraying a good friend when I say this, but I'm not as into the Office as I used to be. I mean, don't get me wrong, I still watch it and all but it's getting boring. I don't care at all about Pam and Jim anymore and before and I used to like them a lot. I think the show would be more interesting if it'd focus more on Andy and/or Dwight.
I'm not going to stop watching the show or anything, but it hasn't been as funny to me this season. Hopefully the wedding episode will be good...then we can move on with our lives. And the show can move on with it's.
I have to say I agree with you. I don't look forward to it as much as I used to. And last nights episode wasn't that great either.
Ditto what Elizabeth said. I haven't actually seen that episode yet (having no cable or internet in my apartment at the moment), but feel like it's sort of an "enough already, let's move on" sort of thing. I also think that more of the goofy plot lines focused around Andy, Dwight, and other characters (why don't we hear much from Creed anymore?!) would be much funnier.
I'm going to have to disagree about having more story lines about Creed. He creeps me out! :)
Post a Comment