Some little things that have made my day:
1. I found $3 in a coat I haven't worn since spring. I love finding money!
2. Lorin scraped my windows on my car for me. I absolutely hate scraping windows. Especially since it's only October! Some day our garage will be cleaned out enough from moving that I can park in there, and then it will be a non-issue.
3. On Facebook I saw this guy I went to high school with on the 'People You May Know' page. I had such a huge crush on him my senior year. We were friends, but he was a little out of my league at the time. So today I looked at his profile, and I would totally be out of his league now if, you know, we weren't both married and all of that. But that's besides the point!
What little things make your day?
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago

4 comments:
Finding money in a jacket rocks. Once, I found at $20 bill in a coat pocket. I have NO idea how I didn't know that was missing when I last wore the coat but I was grateful for it the following winter!
#3 made me laugh!
Little things that make me happy:
a beautiful sunset
a sincere compliment
a new favorite song
I agree - finding money in coat pockets is the best! I was trying to find some gloves in my winter coat yesterday, and found (besides the gloves): 3 Kleenexes (unused, thank goodness), an Andes Mint (safely in its wrapper), and an empty Ziploc baggie. Apparently someone stole all of the hidden money out of it. :( But the Andes Mint was good!!
Some things that make me happy are:
A delicious meal
Being in the middle of a good book
Being inside when it's rainy and miserable out! (And a nice cup of hot cocoa to warm you up!)
# 3 made me laugh, too. And then I thought it would be fun to see if my own high school crush was on facebook. I think maybe I found him, but his profile picture was a gorilla. So either I am really way out of his league nowadays, or I will just never know.
Amy, obviously if his picture is a gorilla, he has something to hide. I'm guessing either male pattern baldness or a weight problem. You're definitely out of his league now!
Elizabeth and Katherine, I love all of your little things that make you happy. I'm trying to focus on the little positive things, I think it really helps!
Post a Comment