I had a really weird dream last night. Maybe it's too personal to post here, but I really don't care. I think everyone who reads this blog knows that at one point in my life I was married. My ex's name is Nate, and he was in my dream. So read it over, and if you like, in the comments post what you think it means.
The Dream
I had recently gotten back together with Nate. We had a child who was about 4 years old (doesn't really work with the timing of everything, but whatever). This was not just any child, but was my youngest brother when he was little (he wasn't my brother in the dream, nothing creepy here). I had a plane to catch (don't know where I was going), but I couldn't remember what time it left. I asked Nate to check, and he said it left at 2:30. I looked at my watch and it was already 1:30 and I hadn't even packed yet, so I started throwing stuff into a suitcase. I asked Nate to help me, but he said it was my own fault for not knowing what time the flight left and he just stood there watching me. Finally I was ready to go, and I told our kid that I was going away for the weekend and he would be staying with his dad (Nate). The kid says "Who's that?" Nate laughed at that, and I was really annoyed. I said "That's hilarious Nate, your kid doesn't even know who you are."
The End
So what do you think?
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago

4 comments:
I think it means you have no regrets about not being with him anymore! I think that the fact that your little bro was your kid just means you care about him and feel like you need to look out for him.
Dreams are so weird. I had two dreams last night: in one of them, I was picking out glasses with my coworker. In the other dream, I was getting my heart examined and the results came back that I have the measles. Wha!?
I think it means if you ever find yourself near Nate again you wanna take the quickest plane outta there...
Ha! I agree with the analyses already given! It's so interesting to see what our brains come up with as we sleep. Crazy!
What's weird is that the day you posted this, I had just had a dream about you. Nothing embarrassing, mind, just a dream with you in it.
When I woke up I thought, "Man, I am glad I know her."
I thought about emailing youabout it, but I saw this post and thought it was too weird and might seem made-up.
A few days later, I have outgrown that feeling and am telling you about it.
I'm really glad I know you.
Post a Comment