Sunday, August 31, 2008

A shameless copy of Elizabeth's post

I haven't blogged in awhile. For awhile I couldn't come up with anything witty, but then I just got out of the habit. So when Elizabeth came up with a list of things that make her happy and sad, I thought, "I can handle that." So here goes:

Things that make me happy:

My family (most of the time)
The first Mountain Dew of the day. My goal of not buying them from the vending machines lasted 1.5. days
Waking up at 6:30 on a Saturday, initially thinking it's Friday, but then realizing I can go back to bed
Money (Elizabeth wrote just kidding after this one. I'm not that good of a person)
Puppies, kittens, and babies. Not necessarily in that order
Friends
My hair

Things that make me sad:
The movie 'Honey'
Jessica Alba in general
Bad haircuts
Being bored
Jack Mormon guys who say what they think I want to hear
Bad pictures of me being tagged on Facebook.

So there you have it. Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of this blog thing. Don't hold your breath.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Downie said...

I like this post! Jessica Alba makes me kind of sad too. And Jack Mormon guys!! Bad pictures in facebook are bad too. Good list! Glad you're blogging again.