Monday, July 28, 2008

Gaining Weight

I've decided that I need to gain 50 pounds. The reason? So I can come up with a miraculous diet plan, write a best selling book about my weight loss endeavors, and have the need of an accounting job become a distant memory in my life. Seriously, this is an actual sentence I read today at work:

"Debt and equity securities not classified as either held-to-maturity securities or trading securities are classified as available-for-sale securities and reported at fair value, with unrealized gains and losses excluded from earnings and reported in a separate component of shareholders' equity."

Not only am I paid to read stuff like that, but I'm supposed to
A: Understand it
B: Care

So you can see the need for the best selling diet book. I think my diet book has a better chance of becoming a best seller if I actually lose weight by using its methods. Gives me a little street cred, you know? So what will my diet entail? I can't really say, it being proprietary information and all, but I'll give you a hint. The title of my book will be… (drum roll please)
The Sugar-Free Fudge-pop Diet (Your Key to Weight Loss that Lasts!)

Coming to a bookstore near you. Prepare to be blown away!

5 comments:

Monica said...

well im thinking about gaining
10lbs too but its because im going to become a plus-size model. i mean i already have the look going for me, now all i need is the weight factor....wish me luck!!

Elizabeth Downie said...

I love this idea! And I love the diet! Fudge pops....yum.

Steph said...

I can't wait to read it, can I get a free copy since I'm your friend?

Christi said...

Monica, hate to break it to you, but you need to gain more than 10 pounds to be a plus size model. Don't worry, I can help. Next time we go to Ollie's we should just get a double order of the fries instead of rice!
And yes, free books for all of my friends!

Christi said...

Monica, hate to break it to you, but you need to gain more than 10 pounds to be a plus size model. Don't worry, I can help. Next time we go to Ollie's we should just get a double order of the fries instead of rice!
And yes, free books for all of my friends!